Q-Mod is a digital multi-effects processor featuring Chorus, Flanger,
Phaser and Tremolo. The pedal features also an independent Reverb
effect that can be used with or without other effects.
- Chorus, Flanger Phaser and Tremolo
- independent Reverb
- controls: Depth, Speed, Reverb Level and effect type
- true bypass switch
- can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type,
- die cast aluminium enclosure
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14.5 KHz
- Sample rate: 32.768 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 60-70 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 (W) x 111 (D) x 50 (H)
- Weight: 290 g
Please use a quality 9V DC power supply for all ZCAT pedals !!!
You can place an order on the full version of our website or
contact us at email@example.com
or use our contact form.
Copyright ©2009-2016 ZCAT